Monday, April 4, 2011

MDS Monday #8 -- A Play On Words

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #8. This week’s challenge is “a play on wods”. Wow, this one made me think hard to come up with something. I chose a play on “ruff” for some dog pictures. These pictures are a sampling of how easy my dogs have it! I go to work every day while they stay home to sleep and play.

For this page, I started by adding photo layout “Square 9” That gave me all the small photo boxes that I needed, already sized and spaced perfectly. I just deleted the ones that I didn’t need. From there, I added several square punches and filled them with a variety of paper. I created a cute tag, that matches my title, using the Enjoy Every Moment stamp brush set. And finally, I angled the small photos, the tag, and some of my paper layers to give the layout a more playful look. Please let me know if you have any questions about My Digital Studio.

Now, you’ve got to check out the other clever creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- Circle Circus, Enjoy Every Moment; Paper- Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake Textured CS, Night and Day DSP, Black Striped DSP, Marina Mist Polka Dot DSP, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White; Ink- Basic Black, Rose Red; Accessories- Circle Punch, Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Boho Blossoms Small Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Flower Punch, Stitching, Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels, Tag Punch, Decorative Label Punch; Fonts- CK Journaling, Pea Jamie Lea

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...