Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun Punch Art Bunny card

Good morning! Here’s an Easter card I made for my Aunt and Uncle. First, I CASEd the punch art bunny from JanTink. She’s amazingly creative, you should really check out her blog. Second, since this is for my Aunt and Uncle, I chose bright colors instead of the traditional pastel colors. I really like how this turned out.

I love this stamp set, Pocket Silhouettes. It’s one of the most versatile stamp sets I own. It’s great for making scenes, like this card. Or for creating a focal image, like this card. And guess what?! They just released Pocket Silhouettes as a Digital Download for MDS. Now, I can use this wonderful stamp set on my Scrapbook pages, too! I have a goal to complete my 2009 and 2010 scrapbook albums by the end of May. So, you’ll be seeing many more MDS Pages over the next few weeks. CLICK HERE to view the complete MDS Catalog with all the fabulous downloads available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Pocket Silhouettes, A Good Egg; Paper- Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue; Ink- Real Red, Pacific Point; Accessories- Boho Blossoms Punch,1-1/4” Circle Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Jewels Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...