Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love Letters card 1

Good morning! I needed to make a set of cards as a Thank You gift. I decided to focus on the Love Letters DSP. I truly love this paper. Black and White (or Vanilla in this case) is such a striking combination. And when you add Red, it’s just beautiful. I’ve also just described the majority of my wardrobe. Now, you understand why I love and use this DSP so much :-)

Today I’ll show you the first card. Check back the throughout the week, and I’ll show you the rest of he cards. For this card's focal point, I stamped an image from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. Then I punched small flowers to place on top of the stamped image. I also added centers to the flowers using the White Signo Gel Pen.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- Just Believe, Pocket Silhouettes; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Decorative Label Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, White Signo Gel Pen, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...