Friday, March 11, 2011

Love Letters Card 4

TGIF! Today’s card is the final card in the Love Letters card set I made. I used one of my favorite sketches for this card. I’ve used this sketch many times before, and I’ll probably continue to use it in the future. Do you have favorite card sketches or scrapbook layouts? When my creativity is low or I need something quick, I tend to fall back on sketches that I’ve found really appealing in the past. But using different DSP, colors, or stamps give the new project a whole different feel.

The second picture shows the belly band I created to package the cards and envelopes.

Thanks for stopping by, and Have A Great Weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Believe; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Medium Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals

Belly Band Recipe: Stamps- Just Believe; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Very Vanilla; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Medium Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...