- Tag Punch to start forming my “growing” tag
- Scallop Oval Punch where the ribbon is added on the tag
- Square Punch to make my tag longer. If you try stretching the Tag Punch, it gets mis-shapen. So I added a square punch (turned into a rectangle shape) to get the length I needed.
- Another Square Punch, turned on an angle, gives my tag the fish tail end by “erasing” the straight bottom of my tag
- Circle Punches to give dimension to my Circle Circus stamps
- Square punches (turned into rectangles) were used for all my Solid and DSP paper pieces. I prefer to use punches instead of “page layers” for my DSP, no matter what size it is.
- Scallop Edge Border punch for an accent on the right page
Monday, March 7, 2011
MDS Monday #4 -- Using Punches
Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #4 -- using Punches. I use punches in MDS all the time, for all kinds of things. Here’s a list of the punches I used on these pages: