Thursday, February 3, 2011

Springtime Floral card

Today’s card is another one that we made at the Stamp-a-Stack. I used the Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to add the pretty border around the edge of the card. Notice how the embossed trim matches the Scallop Trim Border Punch. And repeating the same design element gives this simple card a sophisticated look.

I think the Stamp-a-Stack was successful. I’ll plan another one this summer. In the mean time, I’ll continue to show more cards we made, so you’ll know if you want to attend the next Stamp-a-Stack.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Phrases, Fifth Avenue Floral; Paper- Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Springtime Vintage DSP, Very Vanilla; Ink- Not Quite Navy, Rose Red; Accessories- Tulips EF, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Medium Oval Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Creative Heart Designs said...

Very pretty card. Love the layout, the embossing and the image. So nicely done,too.

Debra D.

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...