Today’s card is a gender- and age-neutral birthday card. I love having birthday cards on-hand to quickly grab for any birthday that comes up. (You know, any birthday that sneaks up on you.) I used the new Build a Cupcake punch from the Occasions Mini catalog. And I gave an authentic look to my cupcake liner with a Crimper.
Do you realize that you can purchase the supplies to make dozens of birthday cards AND then get something for FREE? Just purchase the items listed below, then choose your FREE Sale-A-Bration item. And don’t forget My Sale-a-Bration Bonus opportunity. Click Here to start shopping now.
- Build a Cupcake Punch (#121807, $16.95)
- Real Red 8.5 x 11 paper (#102482, $6.95)
- Pacific Point 8.5 x 11 paper (#111350, $6.95
- Very Vanilla 8.5 x 11 paper (#101650, $8.50)
- Celebrations DSP (#117164, $9.95)
- Dimensionals (#104430, $3.95)
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- On Your Birthday; Paper- Real Red, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Celebrations DSP; Ink- Real Red; Accessories- Build a Cupcake Punch, Crimper, Dimensionals