Friday, February 4, 2011

MDS Grouping Items -- Aaron's Birthday page

Good morning!  Today's MDS share is about "Grouping".  The “Group” feature (Arrange, Group)  helped me get this page done quickly. I simply stamped the candle one time in each of the 4 colors. Then I grouped those 4 candles together, copied the group, and pasted it several times across the page.

I did the same thing with my circle punches. I played around until I had the colors and sizes I wanted. Then I grouped those circles together, copied the group, and pasted it several more times on the page. The difference here is that I then “Ungrouped” my circles and moved them around the page until I had my finished layout.

The “Group” feature is also a big help when you’re layering several embellishments, like flowers punches and brads. It keeps all your pieces together and in the correct “layer” order so you can move them around your page.

Check back next Friday for another MDS share. You can also check out mydigitalstudio.net for more MDS information and samples.

Thanks for stopping by, and Have A Great Weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Big Bold Birthday; Paper- Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, Real Red; Ink- Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Whisper White, Real Red; Accessories- Circle Punch, Square Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...