Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Kennedy Space Center MDS

Good morning! Yesterday, I showed you 2 of the MDS pages from my trip to Kennedy Space Center. Here are the other 2 pages. We walked around the Rocket Garden where the early rockets are displayed. Then we did the bus tour that takes you to the LC Gantry Observation and the Apollo/Saturn V Center.

I wish we could have spent more time there, but this was really just planned as a way to kill time before our late flight home that afternoon. I really enjoyed KSC more than I thought I would. And I highly recommend it for anyone.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

 

KSC MDS Recipe: Stamps- Torn Edges, Extreme Elements; Paper- Night Of Navy Texture Cardstock, Real Red, Whisper White, Bashful Blue; Ink- Night Of Navy, Whisper White; Accessories- Square Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware, Spiral Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Tab Punch, Staples; Fonts- CK Print

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...