Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Digital Thank You page

I wanted to make a special Thank You for one of my friends. We exchange Christmas gifts every year. This year, she included toys for my dogs with my present. I thought that was the sweetest thing. And I wanted her to know how much the dogs and I appreciated her thoughtfulness.

So, I took pictures of Roxie and Jazzmine playing with their new toys. Then I made a “Thank You” Scrapbook page from those pictures, plus the dogs Christmas picture wearing their red and white collars. I created the page in My Digital Studio (MDS) using the Deck The Halls download. My journaling is the Thank You note to my friend.

Jeanne got a unique “Thank You card”, and I got another scrapbook page done :-)


Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

I LOVE the page you made Gwen! Great job :)

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Creating a thank you page was a great idea-- you covered several bases at the same time! Digi is the way to go for that since you can keep a copy and send one too! I love this clean page--your dogs are sweet. I'm a sucker for a dog page! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...