Monday, January 31, 2011

Stamp Club Valentine Card

Good Morning! Today, I’m sharing another card that we made at Stamp Club. I can’t believe January is almost over. Are you finished with all your Valentine projects yet? I’m not! I haven’t even figured out what my projects are. Yes, I’m a procrastinator …

Back to the card: This is a simple card that has a lot of impact with the Love Letters DSP and Vanilla Smooch Spritz. The Vanilla Smooch Spritz was something new for the ladies, and they really liked the affect it added to the Riding Hood Red heart.

Quick Tip: During Stamp Club, I noticed the Vanilla Smooch Spritz wasn't spraying as well. We weren’t getting a full spray, and it was splotchy instead of a fine mist. Just keep a paper towel handy and frequently wipe off the top part of the spray nozzle – the part you push down. I noticed it was getting some of the Smooch Spritz on it. Then it would get stuck in the down position when people sprayed it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Phrases; Paper- Love Letters DSP, Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- Full Heart Punch, 1” Circle Punch, 1-1/8” Circle Punch, Vanilla Smooch Spritz, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...