Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CAS Valentine's Card

Hello!  Today's card is a CAS (clean and simple) Valentine's card.  I got this layout from the current Idea Book and Catalog.  I use it for ideas, especially those finishing touches, all the time.  I made this card one day, along with several others.  All that creativity left my Craft Room in a shambles.  Well, I had company coming in a few hours, so I quickly put everything away. 

But I had one card only partially done.  I decided to put all the supplies for that card in a "special place".  You know, so I could easily find everything and finish that card later.  Yep, you guessed it.  I had other projects and activities come up; I didn't get back to that card for a couple of weeks.  And when I was ready to work on it, I couldn't remember where that "special place" was.  I searched my craft room for 2 hours and finally gave up.  The next day I started to put something else away ... and there was that card with all its supplies.  (And my Regal Rose ink pad that I thought was gone forever!)

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- I {Heart} Hearts, Live/Laugh/Love; Paper- Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink- Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Scallop Edge Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...