Monday, January 30, 2012

MDS Monday Challenge -- Holiday project

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge. This week our challenge was to create a Christmas or Holiday project. I’m showing you a page from my 2012 Calendar. This is April’s page featuring some pictures from last year’s Easter weekend.

This is a really simple page. I started with a Crumb Cake (Kraft) base and added a piece of the Night and Day DSP. I love the texture in this pattern. I use it all the time! Next I added some Melon Mambo and Bravo Burgundy flowers from the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set. I embellished a little with the button and baker’s twine. Then I finished with a great springtime Bible verse that I saw somewhere.


Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...