Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Framed MDS Layout

Good morning! First, if there’s anybody out there still reading my blog, I appreciate you sticking with me. I’m sorry for the long absence. I struggled through the holidays last year and didn’t feel up to any crafting until after the new year. Then work got in the way! Hopefully, everything is back to an even keel, and I’ll be crafting and posting more regularly.

Now, let’s talk about today’s project, or Monday’s project revisited. Do you ever feel like you just need to walk away from a project to figure out what’s missing? That happens to me a lot when I’m scrapbooking. I liked Monday’s layout of my dogs, but it just didn’t feel “finished”. So I modified it slightly, and I LOVE it. I printed it on a color printer, put it in a frame, and now it sits on my buffet for everyone to see.

Here’s what I modified: I changed the DSP pattern on my long strip of paper. This pattern is more subtle. So that I could add the Riding Hood Red Pleated Satin ribbon peaking out from under the DSP. I love how this ribbon looks in digital form. It’s beautiful. In fact, the whole Twitterpated Kit is great. I highly recommend it.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!


MDS Page Recipe: Stamps- Baroque Motifs; Paper- Twitterpated DSP, Kraft (crumb cake) Textured CS, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red; Ink- Sahara Sand, Basic Black; Accessories- Square Punch, Flag Punch, Circle Punch, Twitterpated Embellishments (button and pleated satin ribbon), Basic Jewels, Bakers Twine, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Full Heart Punch, Heart To Heart Punch, ; Fonts= Pea Bitt Bitt, CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...