Monday, October 31, 2011

MDS Monday #38 -- Happy Halloween!

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #38 – Happy Halloween. Our challenge this week is to create a Halloween themed project. I took the opportunity to create Hybrid Halloween Treat wrappers. I love the stamps and papers in the Wicked Fun Kit download, so that’s where I started. I added a few other pieces (stamps, punches, and embellishments) to complete the look, like the Itty Bitty punch and Basic Jewel to decorate the witch’s hat.

Once I created all the different pieces in My Digital Studio (MDS), I copied and pasted until I had enough pieces to wrap all my treats. I also printed several sheets from the Wicked Fun DSP. Then, I used my matching punches to punch out all the pieces I’d created. I put everything together with staples and dimensionals. And I was finished in no time!

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.

Here's what I created:

Here's the MDS pages I printed:
 And here's close-ups of my Halloween Treats:




MDS Recipe: Stamps- Wicked Cool, Eat, Drink, and Be Scary; Paper- Wicked Fun DSP, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun Craze (traditional Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze); Ink- Basic Black, Cajun Craze; Accessories- Basic Jewels, Stitching, Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch (traditional punches= Modern Label, Decorative Label, 1-3/8” Circle); Fonts- none

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...