Friday, October 28, 2011

Digital Witches Brew

Happy FRIDAY! I have a busy weekend with a couple different Christmas Card events planned. I have to tell you a funny story. My mom was at my house a couple days ago, and she made a comment about me skipping Halloween. I said, “Huh?” She said, “I see you already have your Christmas towels up in the bathroom.” Then I had to explain that I’ve been doing Christmas events and had gotten out some of my Christmas stuff to go along with the theme.

So, in honor of Halloween, I’m posting a Halloween card that I created with My Digital Studio (MDS) and the “Wicked Fun Kit” download. This was also a great way to email a card to my niece and nephew! (I just emailed them the jpeg file.) Check back Monday to see the Hybrid treat wrappings I created with this same download. (Hybrid projects are part digital, part traditional.)

As I’ve told you before, I love MDS for so many reasons. This card shows how easy it is to do digital “punch art”; all the same traditional punches are available with MDS. And the cool thing about the MDS punches is that you can make them any size you need! But the best thing – no glue, no mess! :-) I created the cauldron with the Circle Punch, Oval Punches, and Medium Jewelry Tag Punches. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!


MDS Card Recipe: Stamps- Wicked Cool; Paper- Cajun Craze Textured CS, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black; Ink- Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Square Punch, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, Taffeta Ribbon (for coloring the witch’s socks and hat band: Tall Heart Punch, Circle Punch, Square Punch, Small Heart Punch)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...