Monday, September 19, 2011

MDS Monday #32 -- A Baby Card

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #32 – Baby Card. I created a “New Baby” card using my favorite DSP – Elegant Soiree. This DSP retired when we got the new catalog in July. But you can still get several of your old favorites as Digital Downloads; you should check out what all’s available.

The Elegant Soiree papers include Baja Breeze, and that was my jumping off point. I added circles using different patterns from the DSP. Then I added a Tag punch and the Welcome Baby stamp from Punch Bunch. Since I wanted my card to work for a boy or girl, I added So Saffron and Wild Wasabi to my color palette. I finished my card by adding the “Congratulations” stamp from Hugs & Wishes, an Early Espresso ribbon knot, and Basic Rhinestones.

Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Card Recipe: Stamps- Hugs & Wishes, Punch Bunch; Paper- Wild Wasabi Textured CS, Very Vanilla Textured CS, Baja Breeze Textured CS, Soft Suede, Kraft Small Polka Dot DSP, Elegant Soiree DSP; Ink- So Saffron, Early Espresso; Accessories- Dotted Scallop Border Punch, Tag Punch, Flag Punch, Circle Punch, Square Punch, Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Jewels; Fonts- none

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...