Friday, August 12, 2011

Janet's Birthday Card

TGIF! Yesterday, I showed you the fun gift I gave Janet for her birthday. Today, I’ll show you the card I made for her. My inspiration came from the Spring Mini catalog where the Bring On The Cake stamp set first appeared. I love how it’s a play on a big layered cake.

I created my ruffled “icing” by gathering some Certainly Celery satin ribbon. I colored the “bottom layer” with my markers. And I created my table top with the Scallop Trim Border Punch and the 1” Circle punch.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Bring On The Cake; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip; Markers and Ink- Wild Wasabi, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1” Circle Punch, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon (retired)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...