Friday, June 3, 2011

Pocket Silhouette Stamp Club card

TGIF! I know it was a short week, but I’m sure ready for the weekend. Here’s the final card we made at Stamp Club last week. The one uses the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set. First I, used the backside of the DSP (designer series paper) to mask the bottom of the Very Vanilla piece. (I'll need a "clean" area for the greeting.)  Then I stamped the flower image multiple times, without reinking, to give some depth to the design.  I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the greeting where the bottom had been masked. I’ve noticed the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig really helps keep those tiny stamps from rocking (and messing up your work when the edge of the rubber touches the paper).

I scrunched the Always Artichoke seam binding by fraying the ends and pulling a long thread from each end. Finally, a piece of Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon was threaded through the Always Artichoke Big Designer Button and tied in a knot.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

Page Recipe: Stamps- Pocket Silhouettes; Paper- Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Regal Rose, In Color DSP Pack (hostes); Ink- Regal Rose; Accessories- Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (for the sentiment), Big Designer Buttons, 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Seam Binding

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...