Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Thank You card

Good morning! I made this card for a Stamp-a-Stack class a while back. It uses the Charming stamp set for the focal point. I stamped the words from Charming on the left hand side, very lightly, just for a bit of background. Then the flower image is stamped with Perfect Plum on the right side.

I also stamped the Button, Button image once in Perfect Plum and again in Pretty In Pink. I then layered the very center of the Pretty In Pink image on top of the Perfect Plum image. It doesn’t really look like a button, but I do like how the image coordinates with the Charming flower for a cute finishing touch.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe:  Stamps- Charming, Button Button, Thank You Kindly; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Perfect Plum, Whisper White; Ink- Pretty In Pink, Perfect Plum; Accessories- 1” Circle Punch, 1/2” Circle Punch, Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...