Monday, April 11, 2011

MDS Monday #9 -- Use a Bird

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #9. This week’s challenge is to use a bird on our project. I decided to create this 8-1/2 x 11 page for my parents 2012 calendar. This is a picture of my mom with my niece and nephew. Abby and Aaron are doing the “Gig Em” sign because they have on their Texas A&M shirts. That’s aimed at my dad who’s a huge UT fan 


I used the Elements of Style stamp set. And the “cherish” sentiment comes from the Baroque Motifs stamp set. Everything else is pretty easy. Please let me know if you have any questions. Now, it’s time to check out the other creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- Elements of Style, Baroque Motifs; Paper- Crumb Cake Textured CS, Pretty In Pink Striped DSP, Bashful Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White; Ink- Bravo Burgundy, Pretty In Pink, Baja Breeze; Accessories- Square Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Stitching, Satin Ribbon, Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...