Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Card Class – Card #9

TGIF! Yesterday I showed you a masculine card from the my recent Birthday Card Class. As with all these cards, I used the Celebrations DSP pack, Create a Cupcake stamp set, and Build a Cupcake punch. However, today’s card has feminine touches added to the card.

I love how the simple addition of different embellishments can change a card from masculine to feminine. This card has a bit of Seam Binding and a layered flower for those feminine embellishments.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- Create a Cupcake; Paper- Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Real Red; Ink- Real Red, Pacific Point; Accessories- Boho Blossoms Punch, Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding, Build a Cupcake Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Silver Brad, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...