Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stamp Club “Carrot” treat holder

Good Morning! Here’s an Easter Treat Holder we made at Stamp Club last weekend. I made some smaller cones a few months ago, and one of my friends asked me if it was supposed to be a carrot. Well, that one wasn’t, but this time I hope that’s exactly what it looks like. I thought it’d be cute with some chocolate Easter Eggs inside.

I started with an 8-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I cut that on the diagonal and used the triangle to form a cone. Next, I added scrunched Old Olive satin ribbon around the top. Then I added few strips of Old Olive cardstock and some Old Olive leaves (made with the Scallop Oval punch and the Crimper) to form the carrot’s roots. Finally, I printed a “Happy Easter” greeting in MDS and added that to the carrot.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Ink- none; Accessories- Satin Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Scallop Oval Punch, Crimper, MDS (for the greeting), Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Maxine Conrad said...

Oh Gwen - I LOVE this :)))))

Have a happy day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...