Monday, March 28, 2011

MDS Monday #7 -- Sale-a-bration CD

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #7 – using the Sale-a-bration “Digital Content CD”. This is the CD you can receive FREE with any $50 purchase made by 03/31/2011.

I have this picture of my niece and nephew that I want to include with my 2010 family album. I’ve told you that I’m behind in my scrapbooking. I’m actually working on several albums right now, just completing pages as I get to them. With MDS, it’s really easy to open an album (file) and add the pages that I choose to work on.

For this page, I thought the Ice Cream Parlor papers and Punch Bunch stamp were the perfect options to capture the playfulness of the picture. And the Ice Cream Parlor buttons added a great accent without making the page too “girlie” (as my brother says). Please let me know if you have any questions and My Digital Studio.

Now, check out the other fabulous creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


Page Recipe: Stamps- Punch Bunch; Paper- Ice Cream Parlor DSP, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Whisper White; Ink- Basic Black; Accessories- Circle Punch, Square Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Ice Cream Parlor Buttons; Fonts- CK Journaling

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...