Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Card Class – Card #6

Good morning! Today I have one more Birthday Card to show you. Then I’ll switch to Easter or Spring projects for a while. This is a simple layout that utilizes several different patterns from the Celebrations DSP.

I love working with Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Paper. Each set has a variety of pattern sizes and styles. I just had to pick the patterns that I liked together and add a few scraps of Cardstock and embellishments to complete this

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Card Recipe:  Stamps- Create A Cupcake; Paper- Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue; Ink- Real Red, Pacific Point; Accessories- Build A Cupcake Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Satin Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...