Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birthday Card Class – Card #5

Good morning! This is another card from my Birthday Card Class. The card didn’t turn out quite the way I envisioned it. Do you ever have projects like that? You plan something in your head, and that just doesn’t translate to real life. When that happens to me, it usually helps to remove a couple things from the card (or scrapbook page). I tend to overestimate what will really fit on a project.

In this case, I reworked a couple pieces of paper, and now I’m happy with the final outcome.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe:  Stamps- God’s Blessings; Paper- Celebrations DSP, Whisper White, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point; Ink- Real Red; Accessories- Build A Cupcake Punch, 2-1/2” Circle Punch, 2-3/8” Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Silver Brad, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...