Friday, February 25, 2011

Eat Chocolate Stamp Club card

Happy Friday! I have my Stamp Club sessions this weekend. And this is one of the cards they’ll be making. I got the idea for this card from a December Mojo Monday Sketch. This Eat Chocolate set is so much fun. I’ll definitely be using it for some of my Easter goodies.

It’s hard to tell from the photo, but the chocolate pieces are embossed. I inked my stamp with Versamark then with Early Espresso and heat set with Clear Embossing powder. It’s looks nice and shiny, like real chocolate.

Don’t forget to check back on Monday for the next “MDS Monday Challenge”.

Thanks for stopping by, and Have A Great Weekend!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Eat Chocolate, Occasional Quotes (hostess); Paper- Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla; Ink- Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark; Accessories- 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...