Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Occasions Mini Catalog -- AVAILABLE TODAY

The Occasions Mini Catalog is available TODAY! So it’s only fitting that today’s card features a couple products from the new Catalog. I used the Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add detail to the Baja Breeze portion of my card. Then I used a couple different patterns from the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper. This paper is really beautiful. I’ll be using lots of it. CLICK HERE to view the Occasions Mini Catalog online.

QUICK TIP: I originally saw this idea for repeating the tulip border impression on Darlene McCallum's blog. My tip is to emboss the bottom row first. Then insert the cardstock back in the embossing folder so the edge of the folder is just above the first embossed impression. If the initial impression is in the folder, the next roll through the Big Shot will flatten out that impression.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Believe (sentiment); Paper- Springtime Vintage DSP, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy; Ink- Not Quite Navy; Accessories- Decorative Label Punch, Seam Binding, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Tulip Impressions EF, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...