Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JUGS68 – Valentine treat box

This is the 3D item we made at Stamp Club last weekend. I originally saw this idea on several blogs after SU! Convention last summer. It looks like a frosted brownie. And I love brownies! I thought it was a perfect little candy box for Valentine’s Day which qualifies for the JUGS68 challenge – a 3D Valentine treat container.

My Pizza Box is 2” x 2” square and 1” high. But this techinique is so easy to customize to the size you need -- just adjust the math to fit your desired size. Click Here for a tutorial

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- I {heart} Hearts; Paper- Early Espresso; Ink- Riding Hood Red; Accessories- 1/2” Circle Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Elegant Lines EF, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

2 comments:

Andrea M said...

Oh my goodness, this looks soooo yummy!!! It looks just like a chocolate brownie, mmmmm!!! Fabulous Valentine container! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS! We hope you'll join us again next week!

Lisa Kind said...

Oooh, chocolatey goodness! I love chocolate (and brownies)! This is so sweet! I'll have to check out the tutorial...love making pizza boxes! Thanks so much for playing our JUGs challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...