Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dasher Easel Card

6 days until Christmas ... Don't forget I'm giving away the "Northern Hearts" stamp set . For each $40 purchase you make from my Stampin’ Up store, I’ll enter your name in the bucket. I’ll be drawing the winning name on Dec 20th. Just CLICK HERE to start shopping.

Here's the final Easel Card I made. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Dasher, Delightful Decorations; Paper- Merry Moments DSP (retired); Garden Green, Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; Ink- Versamark, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green; Accessories- Silver Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Snowflake Punch, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon (retired), Silver Cord (retired), Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...