Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Elegant Christmas Card

4 days until Christmas ... I do not mass produce my Christmas cards. I think it's more fun to create individual cards in several different styles and themes. This card is my "Elegant Artsy" card. I tried to make it look like a picture frame with the art piece inside the frame. Therefore, the top two layers are really popped up from the stamped piece. Oh, and the "Peace On Earth" is embossed with Iridescent Ice. (I use that stuff ALL the time, I love the sparkle!)


Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!
 
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Season; Paper- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso; Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke; Accessories- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Seam Binding, Glimmer Brads, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...