Monday, November 22, 2010

Stamp Camp Christmas Collage

Good morning! I hope you had a good weekend. I can't believe Thanksgiving is Thursday! I still need to make those special Christmas Cards for all my friends. Plus I'm working on an Open House event for December 4th. I'll be very busy over the long weekend.

Here's another card we did at my Stamp Camp last weekend. The funny thing is, the inside of this card took longer to make than the outside! It's an elegant, but easy card. I CASEd this idea from LeAnne Pugliese. Mine's identical to hers, except I left off the bow and switched to Versamark to get a lighter image for Christmas Collage. Thanks for stopping by!


 
If you'd like to purchase any products, please use the "Shop Online" button in the upper left corner.
 
Card Recipe: Stamps- Christmas Collage, Welcome Christmas, Bells and Boughs; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake; Ink- Versamark, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Very Vanilla stain ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...