Thursday, November 4, 2010

Paper Players and Clean and Simple challenges


I love the Paper Players Color Challenge this week -- Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White. Well, I thought the new Bells and Boughs stamp set (item #121142) worked perfectly with Clean and Simple FTL111. So I combined the two challenges, and I also made two versions of the card.

The first card is for people who don't like coloring. I highlighted the large poinsettia bloom by making it red and popping it up.
 
The second card is stepped up a bit. I embossed the large poinsettia with Black Embossing Powder. Then I colored it with my Blender Pen and Real Red stamp pad. Still very simple, but with a little more impact. What do you think? Please let me know if you have any questions.
 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...