Thursday, November 4, 2010

1st Blog Entry


Hello! This is my first blog entry. So, I'll start by telling you a little bit about myself. I live in Fort Worth, Texas, and I work full-time as a Programmer for an electronics retailer. I have three BFFs -- Jeanne, Janet, and Alice. I'm sure you'll be hearing more about them in future blog entries.

I have two dogs -- a 1yo German Shepherd named Jazzmine and a 6yo Sheltie named Roxie. I know you'll be hearing more about them. Since I don't have kids, my dogs are very spoiled. I recently purchased My Digital Studio (MDS), and the first thing I did was add some puppy pictures to one of the pre-designed albums I just had to re-arrange a few embellisments and photo boxes. I created 12 pages in less than 2 hours! That's unheard of with traditional scrapbooking. Here are a couple of the pages I created.


Come back another time, and I'll show you some pages I created from a blank page.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Gwen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...