Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Cards for From Our Hearts


Well, it's Wednesday and my work week is half over. I'm taking Friday off so I can work on projects for my 1st Workshop on October 22nd. If you live in the Fort Woth area and would like to attend a Workshop, please let me know. I'll be posting my Halloween, Fall, and Christmas projects after the Workshop. Then I need to start working on my Halloween gifts for my friends. Hmmm, maybe I need another day off …
 
I'm still posting the cards that I created for From Our Hearts. But let's switch from Christmas to Birthday cards for today. Here are a couple of the Birthday cards I created. Please let me know if you have any questions about the cards.

 

 
 
Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...