Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day Of Gratitude -- My new favorite


Yay! After today, my work week is over. Then I get to stamp and create for the next three days.
 
I have to tell you about the stamp set I'm showing you today. I attended Stampin' Up's Regional convention in Fort Worth last month, and we were given the Day Of Gratitude stamp set. I was not very happy when I first heard this. I'd seen the stamp in the Holiday Mini Catalog, and I just wasn't impressed with it. I don't send Thanksgiving cards, so I didn't see the potential for much use.
 
Wow, was I ever WRONG! I absolutely love this set now. I saw some samples at the convention and, of course, the make and takes we were given. Then I saw how other people were coloring the medallion stamp (from this set). This stamp is perfect for coloring with markers so you get a multi-color look. And the leaves are big enough to make them easy to cut out. Finally, the Thank You stamp in this set makes for beautiful Fall thank you cards. I made about 20 cards last weekend -- some for people who placed an order with me and some for From Our Hearts. Here's a couple of the cards I made.
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my site!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...