Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Projects

I'm having a Christmas Card Stamp Camp at my house on Saturday, Nov 13th. That means I need to get back to thinking about Christmas and finish designing the cards this weekend. For that reason, I'll be showing y'all more Christmas projects the rest of this week. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments about the projects I post.
 
Here's a cute little Christmas gift. I used some leftover notecards to create 4 "thank you" cards. Then I used some retired Merry Moments DSP and the Sizzix Scallop Envelope Die to create the card holder.
 
 
 
And here's a pretty Rich Razzleberry Christmas card made with the Bells and Boughs stamp set.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...