Monday, November 28, 2011

MDS Monday #42 -- CASE a Card

Good morning and welcome to another MDS Monday Challenge. This week’s challenge is to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card from the Idea Book or Holiday Mini catalog. Well, I took a little liberty with this challenge. You see, I’ve been working on my Christmas cards and I chose to CASE a Mary Brown card instead. I usually don’t truly copy cards; I tend to use a layout or aspect I like as a starting point. However, I loved everything about Mary’s card and decided to translate it to MDS as one of my personal Christmas cards this year.

The Christmas Lodge set is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets. And the best thing about the Digital Download is that I can re-size it to fit with any project I’m creating! I shrunk the images to make these Tags. And I’ll be enlarging the stamps on some projects you’ll see in the next few days. For this card, I sized the images to match the real-life stamp sizes.

This is also the first card I’ve had professionally printed. And I must say the quality is outstanding. If you need tons of Christmas cards, I highly suggest taking advantage of the new Bulk Pricing and order your Christmas cards this year. I’ll be happy to help you with MDS or ordering, just contact me.

Here's the Digital image of the card:
 Here's the printed copy of the card:
 Here's the inside of the card -- notice you can design both inside panels to coordinate:
 Here's a better picture of the inside greeting, where I'll sign the card:


Now please check out all the other Design Team creations at Utah Divas International. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...