Monday, November 21, 2011

MDS Monday #41 -- Thanksgiving

Good morning, and welcome to UDI’s MDS Monday Challenge #41 – Thanksgiving. Our challenge this week is to create a Thanksgiving Project. I chose to make a Digital card for one of my customers. She’s one of the most supportive and kind people I know. I hope she gets some inspiration from this card.

This card features the amazing Spice Cake DSP. I love the patterns in this paper; it reminds me of quilt fabric. Not that I quilt or even sew, but my Grandma does. And I love picking out fabric for her to make me quilts. Yes, I’m also very grateful for my Grandma who’s always spoiled me!

The card also features some leaves from the Day Of Gratitude stamp set and the greeting from the So Typefelt stamp set. Now it’s time to check out the other inspiring creations from the Design Team members at Utah Diva’s International.


MDS Card Recipe: Stamps- Day Of Gratitude, So Typefelt; Paper- Spice Cake DSP, Pear Pizzazz, River Rock Textures CS, Very Vanilla Textured CS; Ink- Pool Party, Soft Suede; Accessories- Simple Stitches and Corners, Square Punch, Flag Punch, Circle Punch, Basic Jewels; Fonts= none

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...