Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pink and Purple Come To Bethlehem

Good morning! Today’s card is from the Christmas Card Buffets that I had in September. I wanted a card that was NOT Red and Green, and this was it. I thought this color combination looked very “Royal” with the Come To Bethlehem set.

The Wise Men were inked up with VersaMark, then Elegant Eggplant Classic ink and stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock. Next, we added Iridescent Ice and heat embossed the image. I love how silhouette images look with this technique. Perfect for a Christmas Card. I hope you can see all the sparkle in the 2nd picture.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!.



Card Recipe: Stamps- Come To Bethlehem; Paper- Pretty In Pink, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Basic Black; Ink- Elegant Eggplant, VersaMark; Accessories- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Iridescent Ice

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...