Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stamp Club Bliss Card

Good morning! Last Friday, I showed you the “Eat Chocolate” card we did for Stamp Club. Throughout the week, I’ll be showing you the rest of the cards we made last weekend. Today’s card uses the Bliss stamp set that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.

I immediately thought of the card I need for my Aunt and Uncle’s 50th Wedding Anniversary. This stamp set and a neutral color scheme makes a great elegant card. I added a little Cherry Cobbler flower and a Pearl for a pop of color and that finishing touch. Oh, and I stamped the main image in Early Espresso ink. Then the other, lighter, images were stamped with Crumb Cake after I stamped off.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!



Card Recipe: Stamps- Bliss (Sale-A-Bration FREE set), Occasional Quotes; Paper- Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Ink- Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories- Jewels Basic Pearls, Scallop Oval Punch, Satin Ribbon, Victoria Lace, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...