Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Masculine Thank You card

Good morning! I’m working on the cards for my All Occasion Stamp-A-Stack, and I thought I’d show you one of the cards. This is a masculine card design – clean and simple layout with shades of greens. The Lovely As A Tree is a great stamp set for quick masculine cards. This was definitely a “10 minute” (or less) card.
A quick tip: I punched out the sentiment and layered it on the card base. A perfectly straight sentiment every time 

You can find details and other samples for the All Occasion Stamp-A-Stack by clicking HERE.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Card Recipe: Stamps- Lovely As A Tree, Just Believe; Paper- Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla; Ink- Certainly Celery, Old Olive; Accessories- Modern Label Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...