Friday, December 24, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Wrapping

1 day until Christmas ... Need some last minute gift wrap ideas? Grab your Deck The Halls scraps (or any other DSP for that matter). Christmas wrapping doesn't have to be traditional colors or images. I've seen everything the last few years.

I love using Brown Paper wrapping and Brown Bags. That way I can use any colors I want; the brown paper is the perfect background for whatever you want to do. For this bag, I just used a leftover piece of Deck the Halls DSP, and added a couple pieces of cardstock. I added some pieces of ribbon and a button to finish the handle. I hope this gives you some ideas for completing your gift wrapping. Merry Christmas!

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for stopping by!


Recipe: Stamps- none; Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Deck The Halls DSP; Ink- none; Accessories- Scallop Trim Border Punch, Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Seam Binding, Big Designer Buttons (Deck The Halls)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...