Monday, December 13, 2010

Creating Christmas Labels with MDS

12 Days until Christmas … First, I want to let you know that I’m having a drawing for the “Northern Hearts” stamp set . For each $40 purchase you make from my Stampin’ Up store, I’ll enter your name in the bucket. I’ll be drawing the winning name on Dec 20th. Just CLICK HERE to start shopping.  And don't forget the 20% bundles that end on Dec 16th.

Now, my tip for today is using My Digital Studio (MDS) to create your own decorative mailing labels. I created a small image in MDS using the Ornament stamps from Tree Trimmings (included with the original software). After I exported to a JPEG file, I resized my image to fit the plain labels I purchased from an office supply store. I used Word to setup my labels and just inserted my resized image.

And this is what my mailing labels look like.




Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...