Thursday, November 11, 2010

Snowman for MOJO164

An update on my procrastination: I have 4 of my 6 projects completed for the Stamp Camp this weekend. I'll tell you more abvout those next week.

Today, I'll show you a fun card I made for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge MOJO164. Since the sketch has a circle for the focal image, I decided to use the Snowman stamp from Tags til Christmas. I'm loving the Tags til Christmas stamp set. It has so many possibilities -- from tags to cards to gift packaging. The snowman image also qualifies for the Paper Players Challenge 23. I added a piece of Brushed Silver embossed with the Northern Flurry embossing folder. And finally, lots of Dazzling Diamonds for the snow. I love sparkle!

 
If you'd like to purchase any products, please use the "Shop Online" button in the upper left corner. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Card Recipe: Stamps- Tags til Christmas, Sincere Salutations; Paper- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Brushed Silver; Ink- Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Real Red; Accessories- 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1-1/2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Sponges, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...