Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Party Hearty -- CTD117 and FTL115

Hello, I've been working on projects for a Christmas Stamp Camp this coming Saturday. (I'll be showing those projects next week.) So, I decided to take a break from Christmas and make a card using colors from the CTD117 challenge.  I really struggled with this color combination. You see, I'm color blind. And when I was growing up, my mom taught me some very basic "color rules" to help me pick out my own clothes. One of those rules is that Red and Orange do not go together. With today's modern color desings, many of my mom's rules are out-dated. And I'm working to get past that.

These bright, cheerful colors just said "party" to me. So I chose my favority birthday set and used Clean & Simple's FTL115 layout.  I hope you like it!


If you'd like to purchase any products, please use the "Shop Online" button in the upper left corner. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Card Recipe: Stamps- Party Hearty; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Marina Mist; Accessories- 3/4 Circle Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...