Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last Year's Christmas Cards


Yes, I'm still going through the cards that I sent to From Our Hearts. I told you that I sent 151 cards. What I didn't tell you is that I hate mass producing cards. I usually make 2 of each design I do, but that's it … I'm ready to move onto something different. That means I probably had 75 different card desings that I sent in that box. I still have a lot to show you! Please let me know if you have any questions.
 
These designs came from Christmas cards that I sent last year. The ornament idea came from LeeAnn Greff. I love her Punch Art, so creative. This card uses the retired slitt punch.


 
I've seen the flower pot cards everywhere; we even made one in the last Club I belonged to.

 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...