Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jackson's MDS Birthday Invite


My friend, Janet, asked me about using My Digital Studio (MDS) to create a Party Invitation for her son's birthday. I pointed her to Stampin' Up's MDS website -- MDS Samples -- and told her to design her card. Then I let her create the Invite on my laptop, while I explained how MDS works. This was her very first time using MDS, and she completed the 4-card layout in just over an hour. Keep in mind, the majority of the time was spent lining everything up and getting 4 cards on a single 8.5 x 11 page. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here's  the single card (1/4 of the sheet), so you can see the design.


  
Here's the full sheet of paper with 4 cards on it. This is very busy when you look at it, but it worked great when Janet cut the paper into quarters.  


Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...